- One the scene: Cushman tapped for 1559 York, TerraCRG hired in Prospect Heights
- RedSky adds 571 Fulton Street to massive DoBro development site
- TerraCRG tapped for Greenwood Heights ground lease
- Residential developer planning latest project in Gowanus community
- Renderings Up For Residential Site At 137 Carlton Avenue, Fort Greene, Brooklyn
- 30 Under 30: The Best and the Brightest of NYC Real Estate
- Brooklyn’s Broadway Junction Sees Signals to Press Forward
- ON THE SCENE: COMMERCIAL SALES AND EXCLUSIVES UNDER $10 MILLION
- TerraCRG Brokers $14.5M Sale of Residential Development Site in Brooklyn
- ON THE SCENE: Commercial sales and exclusives under $10M
In just seven years of his real estate career, Mike Hernandez has taken part in the marketing and sales of over half a billion dollars’ worth of multifamily, mixed-use, industrial and development properties in the Brooklyn area.
Mike’s primary focus is Industrial/Office/Development investment sales Brooklyn-wide. He is the liaison between buyers and sellers and has invested his expertise in the marketing of some of Brooklyn’s most desired properties. Mike also manages the marketing for his team, where he designs and oversees the marketing materials and strategies.
Mike joined the TerraCRG team as an intern shortly after graduating college. He has since worked his way up through the ranks to Associate Vice President of his team and an expert in industrial and commercial properties. Prior to joining TerraCRG, Mike spent nine years in the fitness industry working at the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers where his experience and interest in sales and marketing began.
Mike graduated from SUNY Potsdam, where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business. While at SUNY Potsdam, Mike was an extremely active member of his fraternity Phi Kappa Sigma, where he held several leadership roles including Vice President, New Member Educator and Head of Recruitment.
Mike is a born and raised New York City native. He currently lives in East Harlem and, in his spare time, enjoys weightlifting.
- Recently Closed