- One the scene: Cushman tapped for 1559 York, TerraCRG hired in Prospect Heights
- RedSky adds 571 Fulton Street to massive DoBro development site
- TerraCRG tapped for Greenwood Heights ground lease
- Residential developer planning latest project in Gowanus community
- Renderings Up For Residential Site At 137 Carlton Avenue, Fort Greene, Brooklyn
- 30 Under 30: The Best and the Brightest of NYC Real Estate
- Brooklyn’s Broadway Junction Sees Signals to Press Forward
- ON THE SCENE: COMMERCIAL SALES AND EXCLUSIVES UNDER $10 MILLION
- TerraCRG Brokers $14.5M Sale of Residential Development Site in Brooklyn
- ON THE SCENE: Commercial sales and exclusives under $10M
Mike Hernandez is a Partner at TerraCRG, overseeing the investment sales team, as well as the recruitment and training for the firm.
During his over decade tenure with TerraCRG, Mike has taken part in the marketing and sales of over a billion dollars’ worth of multifamily, mixed-use, industrial and development properties throughout Brooklyn.
Prior to joining TerraCRG, Mike spent a decade in the fitness industry working at the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers where his experience and interest in sales and marketing began.
Mike graduated from SUNY Potsdam, where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Business. While at SUNY Potsdam, Mike was an extremely active member of his fraternity Phi Kappa Sigma, where he held several leadership roles including Vice President, New Member Educator and Head of Recruitment.
Mike is a born and raised New York City native and, in his spare time, enjoys weightlifting.
- Recently Closed