- Local Investor Sells Brooklyn Office Building Near Pacific Park Project for $5.2 Million
- Brooklyn Flea Co-Founder Sells Crown Heights Office Building to LIVWRK for $56M
- “She Builds” Panel Zeroes in on Brooklyn
- Woulda, coulda, shoulda; Why Amazon shoulda picked Brooklyn
- Cohen of TerraCRG honored at Brooklyn Arts Council’s Alive with Art Gala
- Real-estate Developers Say Community Is a High Priority
- Real estate’s podcast age
- Brooklyn Will Be Alive With Art at the Brooklyn Arts Council Annual Event
- The Power 100: Commercial Real Estate’s Most Powerful Players
- Williamsburg market rebounds after reversal of L train shutdown
Ofer Cohen is the Founder & CEO of TerraCRG, the ‘Only Brooklyn.®’ commercial real estate firm. Ofer founded the company over a decade ago with the vision of catering solely to the most exciting and robust sub-markets in the U.S. Since its inception over ten years ago, TerraCRG has been at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, becoming a true market leader throughout the process.
The firm, now 30 people strong and growing, has handled over two billion dollars’ worth of transactions in Brooklyn. Accordingly, Ofer Cohen is at the forefront of the Brooklyn commercial real estate industry. His keen focus and comprehensive knowledge of both the industry and region, coupled with his active civic involvement, makes him a trusted adviser to property owners, developers, and institutions looking to capitalize on the continued growth of this market. As a result, Ofer serves as a thought leader for all Brooklyn- and real estate-related topics, regularly speaking at industry conferences and interviewed by the media.
Ofer’s focus on Brooklyn extends beyond business and into philanthropy and civic service. He is the Board Chair of the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Brooklyn Navy Yard and The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation. He is also the Co-Chair of the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce’s Real Estate Committee. Additionally, TerraCRG actively supports many other local and national causes and Brooklyn-based non-profit organizations.
Prior to founding TerraCRG, Ofer was a senior broker at Massey Knakal’s Brooklyn office, where he developed his passion and expertise for Brooklyn transactions. Earlier, he was a partner at a boutique marketing agency that focused on helping foreign tech-ventures launch their operations in the U.S. Previous to that, Ofer was involved with several tech-startups, one of which was a music internet firm that was later acquired by MTV Networks. Ofer remains involved in various tech-startups as an adviser and angel investor.
Before moving to the U.S., Ofer served in the Israeli Defense Forces. He now lives in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, and in his spare time enjoys spending time with his twin daughters, cooking and traveling. He also appreciates checking out new workout regimes, currently focused on Peloton and yoga. Ofer recently launched his very own podcast, HeyBK, leading conversations with the people behind the Brooklyn transformation, so be sure to tune in.
- Recently Closed