- The Power 100: Commercial Real Estate’s Most Powerful Players
- Multifamily developers who counted on 421a search for plan B
- Just 30 percent of young men get a regular paycheck. Eric Adams wants to raise that number.
- TerraCRG sells $10.23 million industrial warehouse
- Brooklyn Records almost $5 billion of Investment Sales in First Half of 2022
- The Story Behind Brooklyn’s Tallest Office Tower
- New York Manufacturing Expands for First Time in Three Months
- TerraCRG Arranges $10.2M Sale of Warehouse in Brooklyn’s Red Hook District
- Red Hook industrial site sold for $10.2 million
- Key Red Hook Industrial Site Sells Full Square Block for $10 Million
Ofer Cohen is the Founder & CEO of TerraCRG, the ‘Only Brooklyn.®’ commercial real estate firm. Ofer founded the company in 2008 with the vision of catering solely to the most exciting and robust sub-markets in the U.S. Since its inception, TerraCRG has been at the center of Brooklyn’s transformation, becoming a true market leader throughout the process. Ofer’s focus on Brooklyn extends beyond business and into philanthropy and civic service. He is the Board Chair of the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Brooklyn Navy Yard and the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, TerraCRG actively supports many other local causes and Brooklyn-based non-profit organizations.
TerraCRG, now over 16 years in business, has handled over three billion dollars’ worth of transactions in Brooklyn. Accordingly, Ofer is at the forefront of the Brooklyn commercial real estate industry. His keen focus and comprehensive knowledge of both the real estate market and the political climate, coupled with his active civic involvement, makes him a trusted adviser to property owners, banks, developers, and institutions looking to navigate Brooklyn in calm as well as stormy waters, and capitalize on the continued growth of this market. Ofer serves as a thought leader for all Brooklyn related topics, regularly speaking at industry conferences and interviewed by the media.
Prior to founding TerraCRG, Ofer was a senior broker at Massey Knakal’s Brooklyn office, where he developed his passion and expertise for Brooklyn transactions. Earlier, he was a partner at a boutique marketing agency that focused on helping foreign tech-ventures launch their operations in the U.S. Previous to that, Ofer was involved with several tech-startups, one of which was a music internet firm that was later acquired by MTV Networks. Ofer remains involved in various tech-startups as an adviser and angel investor.
Before moving to the U.S., Ofer served in the Israeli Defense Forces. He now lives in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, and in his spare time enjoys spending time with his twin daughters, cooking and traveling. He also appreciates checking out new workout regimes, currently focused on Peloton and yoga. Ofer’s very own podcast, HeyBK, features conversations with the people behind the Brooklyn transformation, so be sure to tune in.
Commercial Observer Power 100 Most Powerful Players: 2017, 2019-2021
CoStar Top Sales Power Broker: 2019
Board Chair - Downtown Brooklyn Partnership
Board Member - Brooklyn Navy Yard
Board Member - Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Recently Closed