- The Power 100: Commercial Real Estate’s Most Powerful Players
- Dan About Town: How TerraCRG’s Dan Marks Became Mr. Brooklyn Real Estate
- Brooklyn Investment Sales Surpass Pre-Pandemic Levels with $2 Billion in First Quarter
- Here’s why Demand for 421-A Eligible Properties is Rising
- Shuttered Williamsburg Key Food Readies for Multifamily Dev
- SCALE Lending Supplies $87M Loan for Williamsburg Multifamily Project
- TerraCRG closes on sale of $102 million site in Gowanus
- $102M Gowanus deal could be a sign of things to come in the recently rezoned neighborhood
- Tavros, Charney pick up Gowanus dev site for $100M
- Prologis buys Brooklyn industrial property near Netflix studio for $27.5 million
Partner, Dan Marks, has nearly two decades of commercial real estate sales and leasing experience, handling almost two billion dollars’ worth of transactions since joining TerraCRG. Dan joined the firm at the start of 2012 as Vice President to grow the firms’ strong foothold in the Brooklyn commercial real estate market, with a focus on industrial, retail and office properties.
Dan continues to grow TerraCRG’s market presence while maintaining a vast knowledge of Brooklyn’s many diverse and integral commercially-zoned enclaves. He serves Brooklyn property owners as a market expert while providing advisory and exclusive representation in the sale of all types of investment properties. Dan has also successfully advised a number of non-profit organizations including SCO Family of Services, League Education & Treatment Center, Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow, and the Brooklyn Arts Council.
Prior to joining TerraCRG, Dan was a partner at Emerald Real Estate Group, a premier commercial real estate management and brokerage firm located in Boulder, Colorado. During his seven-year practice with Emerald, Dan worked on over 1,100 commercial transactions with experience as a property manager, leasing agent, seller’s agent, buyer’s agent, landlord representative and tenant representative.
Dan received his BA degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI and holds an MBA degree from The Leeds School of Business at The University of Colorado.
Outside of the office, Dan loves spending his time with his wife and two sons. He also enjoys running, tennis and watching live sporting and music events. Dan has run several marathons including New York, Chicago, Marine Corps, Boulder, Big Sur, Philadelphia, and Atlantic City. Dan has actively been involved in supporting a number of Brooklyn based non-profit organizations. Previously serving as Board Vice Chairman of Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow (OBT) and Vice Chairman of the Brooklyn Arts Council (BAC).
Commercial Observer Power 100 Most Powerful Players: 2019-2021
CoStar Top Sales Power Broker: 2019-2021
Board Member (Board Vice Chairman) - Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow (OBT)
Board Member (Executive Committee) - Brooklyn Arts Council (BAC)
Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
Southwest Brooklyn Industrial Development Corporation
- Recently Closed