- TerraCRG Puts Gowanus Development Site Under Contract
- TerraCRG sells $10.23 million industrial warehouse
- Shrinking Supply, Increasing Demand: One Asset Class Could Bring Value To All Others
- Can’t find a street spot? Don’t blame the city
- TerraCRG Puts Red Hook Industrial Under Contract
- TerraCRG Arranges $10.2M Sale of Warehouse in Brooklyn’s Red Hook District
- Red Hook industrial site sold for $10.2 million
- Key Red Hook Industrial Site Sells Full Square Block for $10 Million
- BNP Paribas opens redesigned office building in Midtown (plus other NYC-area real estate news)
- Crown Heights five-lot development site comes to market
Daniel Lebor is a Partner at TerraCRG, previously Director of Business Development, focused on client relations and strategic partnerships. Daniel started with the firm in December of 2015 and specializes in Opportunity Zones, M-Zoned properties, Special Assets and Loan Sales.
Prior to beginning his real estate career, Daniel spent over 10 years as a professional fine art and commercial photographer, including three years of running his own commercial photo studio in Lower Manhattan. His work has been featured in numerous publications, and can currently be found at lebor.com. During his time spent in photography, Daniel also spent four years as the COO for a tech startup in New York City. In 2014, Daniel switched career paths and began his focus on commercial real estate. He started at MNS Real Estate, focusing on industrial neighborhoods with a concentration in Gowanus and Red Hook, and later opened his own boutique firm, LTD Property Group.
Daniel attended NYU and obtained his Bachelors’ of Science in Photography and Art Theory. He was born and raised on Long Island, but moved to the West Village in his late teenage years, and remained there for 13 years. Currently, Daniel resides in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.
CoStar Top Sales Power Broker 2021
- Recently Closed