- TerraCRG sells adjacent mixed-use buildings for $5.37 million
- TerraCRG Brings Mixed-Use Building to Market
- Cosentino and Norris of TerraCRG sell 7,600 s/f mixed-use – $4.4m
- TerraCRG Tapped to Market Carroll Gardens Mixed-Use
- Jo Anne Simon’s Brooklyn Office Building Hits Market, Realtor Says
- TerraCRG Markets Bushwick Multifamily Portfolio
- Brooklyn Investment Sales Surpass Pre-Pandemic Levels with $2 Billion in First Quarter
- Here’s why Demand for 421-A Eligible Properties is Rising
- TerraCRG Sells $42 Million Multifamily Portfolio in Midwood
- TerraCRG in $42M Sale of Brooklyn Apartment Portfolio
Matthew (Matt) Cosentino joined TerraCRG in 2010 and is currently a Partner of the firm. Matt is responsible for building TerraCRG’s multifamily and mixed-use practice. Matt has sold over 140 multifamily and mixed-use properties valued at over $400,000,000 and is one of the foremost experts on Brooklyn’s multifamily and mixed-use markets. Matt has worked on transactions below $1M and over $50M and has a reputation in the Brooklyn commercial real estate market for delivering professional guidance and maximizing value for his clients. His expertise has been sought after by some of the largest and most active players in Brooklyn real estate.
Before joining TerraCRG, Matt was a trial attorney at Jones Day. At Jones Day, Matt represented numerous high-profile clients including the Royal Family of Brunei, American Electric Power (AEP), and Cablevision. As part of his representation of AEP, Matt assisted the corporation in obtaining a $123 million judgment in a contract dispute related to a power generating facility AEP built in Louisiana. Matt represented Prince Jefri Bolkiah, Prince of Brunei, in a highly-publicized case in which Prince Jefri sued his former advisors for fraud and breaches of fiduciary duty. Matt also was involved in asylum-related cases, including the successful representation of a Moroccan man seeking asylum in the United States based on persecution in his homeland.
Matt is a member of the New York State Bar, holds a law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and a BSBA in Marketing from Georgetown University. Matt enjoys spending time with his wife Liz (a public school teacher in Brooklyn) and their three sons. The first restaurant Matt went to as a child was L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst and since then he has been a fan of all the amazing food Brooklyn has to offer.
Brooklyn Kindergarten Society
- Recently Closed