- Lebor and Manasia of TerraCRG sells 5,625 s/f fully approved development site
- TerraCRG Brings Mixed-Use Building to Market
- TerraCRG Puts Gowanus Development Site Under Contract
- BNP Paribas opens redesigned office building in Midtown (plus other NYC-area real estate news)
- Crown Heights five-lot development site comes to market
- TerraCRG & Compass Sell $5.45M Neighboring Residential Development Sites in East Williamsburg
- Marks and Lebor of TerraCRG broker $3.15m off-market sale
- ON THE SCENE: Latest middle market sales
Andrew joined Terra CRG in 2021 and is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, marketing, and transacting development and land investment opportunities in Brooklyn. He originally resided and grew up in Glen Cove, NY on Long Island with his parents and older brother until he boarded at Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, CT for high school.
Furthering his studies at Trinity College in Hartford, Andrew graduated in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies, devoting his central focus to Urban Economics and Real Estate Planning & Development. During his time in college, Andrew also enrolled in courses at the London School of Economics and the NYU Stern School of Business, where he gained experience in the acquisition, ownership, and development of real estate as well as financial accounting and strategic business management.
Prior to joining Terra CRG on the residential and mixed-use development investment sales team, Andrew worked at Development Site Advisors™, where he was the lead development site broker and zoning specialist for the Brooklyn market. Andrew has also spent time at Lee & Associates and Capital Property Partners working commercial lease and sales in the Manhattan market.
Andrew now resides in Williamsburg, NY. In his free time, Andrew enjoys biking, roller-blading, and skiing, as well as playing hockey, golf, and squash. He is also a long-time fan of the Yankees, Rangers, and Giants.
- Recently Closed