Associate, Investment Sales
This is an opportunity to join the Investment Sales Team at TerraCRG; the only commercial real estate brokerage firm focused exclusively on the Brooklyn market. TerraCRG is at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, responsible for over $2 billion dollars of transactional volume in the process. The firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 700+ properties and consistently closes over 75 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The team’s keen focus and comprehensive knowledge of both the industry and region, coupled with active civic involvement, makes them trusted advisers to property owners, developers, and institutions looking to capitalize on the continued growth of this market.
Our team is expanding upon that successful sales platform and is seeking a full-time Investment Sales Associate. The Associate will join Brooklyn’s proven leading Investment Sales team with an established pipeline of existing assignments and will have a tremendous impact on the team’s growth and capture of market share. That growth will greatly depend on people like you who are passionate about Brooklyn real estate, eager to learn, and have a “make things happen” attitude.
The Associate will be part of a collaborative team working toward one common goal – increase the firm’s presence and market share in Brooklyn’s rapidly-changing investment market across all asset classes including: multifamily apartment buildings; retail; mixed-use; office; industrial; and development. The story of the Brooklyn transformation is key to success in this goal and, as such, it is instrumental for the candidate to be knowledgeable and passionate about Brooklyn real estate.
- The candidate will bring their own vision and sensibility into the position and they will provide day-to-day reporting of all sales team activities and progress to their Team Lead;
- The candidate should be organizational and capable of generating and maintaining a vibrant network of relationships with local property owners, managing agents, and investors; and
- A networking pro who can communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types.
- The candidate will develop a deep understanding of the market and local area expertise through TerraCRG training, coaching, and mentorship;
- The candidate must be comfortable with extensive cold calling and managing multiple marketing processes for sales assignments;
- Participate in the entire sales and marketing cycle;
- Work in close concert with the Team in company presentations and assignment pitches;
- Collaborate with the existing team of sales and marketing associates;
- Identify new opportunities by staying abreast of market trends and developments; and
- Become active in the commercial real estate community.
- Must secure and maintain a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker);
- Must be passionate about sales, marketing, and the Brooklyn real estate market;
- Must be coachable;
- Must be a team player with excellent people skills;
- Must be comfortable with hands-on sales and marketing activities including extensive cold calling;
- Must have strong written and communication skills and a basic understanding of finance;
- Must have superb organization skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and be comfortable using computers and the Internet on a daily basis to conduct research and other tasks;
- Must possess excellent phone skills; and
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or finance is helpful but not required.
This is an independent contractor, 100% commission only based position. Our Associates participate in a Team commission structure with origination bonuses, offering significant un-capped earning potential.Submit your resume and cover letter using the link below. Apply For This Position