Associate, Industrial Leasing
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that became the true market leader in Brooklyn in just over a decade. The Associate will join Brooklyn’s proven leading Investment Sales & Leasing team with an established pipeline of existing assignments and will have a tremendous impact on the teams’ growth and capture of market share.
That growth will greatly depend on people like you who are passionate about Brooklyn real estate, eager to learn and have a “make things happen” attitude. TerraCRG is at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, responsible for over $2 Billion dollars of transactional volume in the process. The firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 700+ properties and consistently closes over 75 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The Associate will be part of a collaborative team working towards one common goal – increase the firm’s presence and market share in Brooklyn’s rapidly changing and industrial market. The Associate will report directly to the Managing Director responsible for the Industrial Leasing market and together will spearhead the team’s rapid expansion in one of Brooklyn’s most active and dynamic sub-markets. The position is situated at the heart of the Brooklyn Transformation and, as such, it is instrumental for the candidate to be knowledgeable and passionate about Brooklyn real estate.
- The candidate will bring their own vision and sensibility into the position and they will provide day-to-day reporting of all leasing team activities and progress to the Managing Director of Industrial Leasing.
- The candidate should be organizational and capable of generating and maintaining a vibrant network of relationships with local industrial building owners, institutional owners, managing agents, and industrial tenants
- A networking pro who can communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- The candidate must develop a deep understanding of the market and local area expertise
- The candidate must be comfortable with extensive cold calling and managing multiple marketing processes for leasing programs
- Work in close concert with the Team in company presentations and assignment pitches
- Collaborate and assist in the management of an existing team of sales and marketing associates
- Identify new opportunities by staying abreast of market trends and developments
- Become active in the commercial real estate industrial leasing community
- Must have a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker)
- Must be passionate about leasing, marketing, and the Brooklyn real estate market
- Must be a team player with excellent people skills
- Must be comfortable with hands-on leasing and marketing activities including extensive cold calling
- Must have strong written and communication skills and a basic understanding of finance
- Must have superb organization skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and be comfortable using computers and the Internet on a daily basis to conduct research and other tasks
- Must possess excellent phone skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or finance is helpful but not required
This is an independent contractor/commission only based position.
Apply to TerraCRG’s Industrial Leasing Associate position by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and questions will be held in the strictest confidence.Apply For This Position