- TerraCRG Puts Gowanus Development Site Under Contract
- TerraCRG sells $10.23 million industrial warehouse
- TerraCRG Puts Red Hook Industrial Under Contract
- TerraCRG Arranges $10.2M Sale of Warehouse in Brooklyn’s Red Hook District
- Red Hook industrial site sold for $10.2 million
- Key Red Hook Industrial Site Sells Full Square Block for $10 Million
Jackson O’Neill is a Senior Associate on the TerraCRG Investment Sales team. He specializein the sale of the commercial and industrial properties throughout Brooklyn.
Jackson brings leasing experience from his time on the office leasing team at the firm. Representing both landlords and tenants, he completed over a dozen leasing transactions within his first year on the team.
Prior to joining TerraCRG, Jackson held an internship at Cushman & Wakefield, where he focused on office leasing and tenant representation in Manhattan.
Jackson graduated from Franklin & Marshall College with a bachelor’s degree in Economics, where he was also a four-year member of the men’s lacrosse team. Growing up in a suburb outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he got his start in the industry while working as an intern in the real estate department for a local healthcare company. Now residing in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in his free time, Jackson enjoys painting, running, and relaxing outdoors.
- Recently Closed