- Investors drop $29.5M on Borough Park office building
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG announced the sale of the retail building at 8222 18th Avenue in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Cohen, Marks and Tannenbaum of TerraCRG handle $5.2 million sale in Prospect Heights
- Local Investor Sells Brooklyn Office Building Near Pacific Park Project for $5.2 Million
Adam Tannenbaum is an Associate on the TerraCRG Investment Sales team. He specializes in the sale of commercial and industrial properties in Brooklyn, with a focus on neighborhoods south of Atlantic Avenue.
Adam is a Brooklyn native who joins the firm from a family-owned industrial distribution business. During his time there, he sold safety products on major construction sites throughout New York City, and developed marketing plans to tailor the company’s suite of contractor supplies to door, sign, and glass manufacturers. He spent most of his career building relationships with industrial business owners throughout Southwest Brooklyn, where he saw firsthand the kind of potential for growth that piqued his interest in real estate.
Adam attended The George Washington University and obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He lives in Flatbush-Ditmas Park, and he enjoys kickboxing, comedy, and his beloved New York Rangers.
- Recently Closed