The Brooklyn neighborhood of Gowanus stands on the verge of a major mixed-use rezoning which will bring an influx of residential density and increased commercial activity that is sure to boost the ongoing demand for both commercial and residential space.
TerraCRG’s long track record solely dedicated to Brooklyn commercial real estate positions it as the leading firm to advise potential sellers and buyers looking to leverage the moment. Our team of experts is unmatched in its knowledge of the local market.
TerraCRG in Gowanus
- Over 30 transactions throughout the past decade
- Over $330M in total dollar volume
- Across all asset classes
- 1-37 Twelfth Street – $62,000,000
- Gowanus Union – $55,000,000
- 118 Second Avenue – $53,000,000
- 545 Sackett Street – $26,500,000
- 75 Fourth Avenue – $13,200,000
The vibrant mix of commercial and residential properties along with the prime location, situated between Park Slope and Carroll Gardens, make Gowanus a very special place. I’ve been actively participating in community meetings there since the Bridging Gowanus proposal first came out and our team has had the privilege of helping a number of long-term property owners over the years.
– Dan Marks, Partner