- Cohen, Warren and Marks of TerraCRG close $39.5 million sale
- TerraCRG Closes $30M Sale of Downtown Brooklyn Development Site
- TerraCRG Closes $40M Sale of E’Wburg Rental Building
- Williamsburg Apartment Building Sells for $39.5M
- TerraCRG Arranges $6M Sale of Commercial Building in Brooklyn
- Cohen, Warren and Marks of TerraCRG Broker $6.01 Million Sale
- 340 Wythe Avenue Sells for $7.5M
- TerraCRG Retained to Sell Flatbush Development
- Downtown Brooklyn Site Sold
- Chinese Partner with Locals on $50M Brooklyn Buy
Melissa Warren is a Founding Partner with Ofer Cohen, having started the company in 2008, and played an instrumental role in the creation of Brooklyn’s leading commercial real estate firm.
Melissa handled over 200 transactions for an aggregate value of nearly $1 billion worth of commercial properties exclusively in Brooklyn and has sold over two million buildable square feet of development sites. Warren was recognized as a top professional in her field and earned CoStar’s 2015 Top Broker Award.
Previously, Melissa worked at Massey Knakal Realty Services (now Cushman & Wakefield) as an associate in the Brooklyn office. In this role, she gained extensive knowledge of the industrial real estate market covering the Sunset Park section of the borough.
A graduate of Wagner College, Melissa earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
Melissa Warren, previously known as Melissa DiBella, grew up in Manalapan, New Jersey and currently resides with her husband Joe and their son in Montclair, New Jersey.
- Recently Closed