- Cohen, Warren and Marks of TerraCRG close $39.5 million sale
- TerraCRG Closes $30M Sale of Downtown Brooklyn Development Site
- TerraCRG Closes $40M Sale of E’Wburg Rental Building
- Williamsburg Apartment Building Sells for $39.5M
- TerraCRG Arranges $6M Sale of Commercial Building in Brooklyn
- Cohen, Warren and Marks of TerraCRG Broker $6.01 Million Sale
- 340 Wythe Avenue Sells for $7.5M
- TerraCRG Retained to Sell Flatbush Development
- Downtown Brooklyn Site Sold
- Chinese Partner with Locals on $50M Brooklyn Buy
Melissa Warren is a Founding Partner with Ofer Cohen, having started the company in 2008, and played an instrumental role in the creation of Brooklyn’s leading commercial real estate firm. Melissa is currently focused on strategic marketing and expanding on TerraCRG’s dynamic vision and execution on steadfast market presence in Brooklyn.
Melissa has handled over 200 sales transactions for an aggregate value of nearly $1 billion worth of commercial properties exclusively in Brooklyn and has sold over two million buildable square feet of development sites. Warren has been recognized as a top professional in her field earning many honorary accolades including CoStar’s Top Broker Award and Commercial Observer’s 30 Under 30.
Melissa was a member of the management team that acquired and restored the TerraCRG headquarters on Dean Street that won the prestigious 2016 Building Brooklyn Award for Adaptive Re-use.
Previously, Melissa worked at Massey Knakal Realty Services (now Cushman & Wakefield) as an associate in the Brooklyn office. In this role, she gained extensive knowledge of the industrial real estate market covering the Sunset Park section of the borough.
A graduate of Wagner College, Melissa earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
Melissa Warren, formerly Melissa DiBella, grew up in Manalapan, New Jersey and currently resides with her husband and two children in the Montclair area of New Jersey. She enjoys tennis and kickboxing and actively volunteers for school fundraisers and events.