TerraCRG welcomes Jessica Viola, Isaiah Thomas, Robert Finnerty, Samuel Hason, Nicholas Hershey, Montgomery Cobb, James Stavrakis and George Hewitt.
- Viola is a practiced real estate professional with a keen sense of emerging neighborhoods and a family background in construction and design.
- Thomas is an investment sales associate with a focus on multifamily and mixed-use assets.
- Finnerty is an associate on the TerraCRG investment sales team.
- Hason is an Investment Sales Associate with a focus on the East New York market.
- Hershey is an investment sales associate with a focus on multifamily and mixed-use assets in Brownstone Brooklyn, Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill.
- Cobb joined the firm as an associate specializing in development assets and special projects.
- Stavrakis joined as an associate specializing in multifamily and mixed-use assets with a focus on the North Brooklyn region.
- Hewitt is an associate focused on the Crown Heights region.
“We are excited to welcome eight new team members to the TerraCRG family,” said Ofer Cohen, Founder & CEO of TerraCRG. “We are always looking for people that share our passion for Brooklyn and each of these new agents will bring new, exciting and diverse perspectives to our growing firm.”
Read the full article here