Associate, Retail Leasing
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that became a true market leader in Brooklyn in just 9 years. The Associate will join the Retail Leasing Team with an established pipeline of existing assignments and will have a tremendous impact on the teams’ growth and capture of market share.
That growth will greatly depend on people like you who are passionate about Brooklyn real estate, eager to learn and have a make-things-happen attitude. TerraCRG has been at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, becoming a true market leader in the process. The 9-year-old firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 500+ properties and consistently closes over 75 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The Associate will be part of a collaborative team working towards one common goal, increase the firm’s presence and market share in the Brooklyn retail arena. The Associate will report directly to the Director of Retail Leasing responsible for the Brooklyn Retail market and together, as a team of 3-4 agents, will spearhead the team’s rapid expansion in one of Brooklyn’s most active and dynamic sub-markets. The position is situated at the heart of the Brooklyn Transformation and, as such, it is instrumental for the candidate to be knowledgeable and passionate about Brooklyn real estate.
- The candidate will bring their own vision and sensibility into the position and they will provide day-to-day reporting of all retail team activities and progress to the Director of Retail Leasing
- The candidate should be an organizational wizard capable of generating and maintaining a vibrant network of relationships with local building owners, institutional owners, managing agents, users, tenants, and investors
- A networking pro who can communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- The candidate must develop a deep understanding of the market and local area expertise
- Associate candidate will be comfortable with extensive cold calling and managing multiple marketing processes for leasing programs
- Work in close concert with Investment Sales Teams in company presentations and assignment pitches
- Provide day-to-day support of all retail team activities and participate in the entire leasing and marketing cycle
- Identify new opportunities by staying abreast of market trends and developments
- Become active in the commercial real estate leasing community and the Brooklyn business community
- We seek a confident, self-starter that likes to work hard, carries an entrepreneurial spirit and leads by example
- The Associate candidate should exhibit a desire for the leasing experience
- An Associate candidate will have great communication and phone skills
- Must have a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker)
- Must be passionate about leasing, marketing, and the Brooklyn real estate market
This is an independent contractor/commission only based position.
Apply to TerraCRG’s Retail Leasing Associate position by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and questions will be held in the strictest confidence.Apply For This Position