This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that became a true market leader in Brooklyn in just 9 years. The Sales Manager will have a tremendous impact on the second phase of the growth of the firm as we expand into new areas of Brooklyn and significantly expand our commercial leasing business. The next 9 years of our growth will greatly depend on people like you, who are eager and capable of making things happen.
TerraCRG has been at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, becoming a true market leader in the process. The 9-year-old firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 500+ properties and consistently closes over 50 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the CEO and be a member of the executive leadership team and will focus on spearheading the firm’s strategic plan to expand into new Brooklyn sub-markets and services while (a) creating new sales teams and (b) enhancing and improving existing teams’ performance and securing market share supremacy.
- The candidate will have direct 5-10 years’ experience in commercial real estate brokerage and at least 3 years of management experience. Managing people must come naturally.
- Thorough understanding of the commercial transaction process and strong leadership. The candidate should have a perceptive management sensibility and proactive approach to team building skills.
- Brooklyn market expertise is a plus but not a requirement. Passion for real estate a must.
- Collaborate with company’s management to improve sales and maximize revenue through development and support of new and existing sales and leasing teams
- Develop sales teams through motivation, counseling, skills development and commercial real estate knowledge development.
- Monitor and track teams’ activity and generate weekly pipeline and sales production reports to leadership team
- Provide daily feedback, support and coaching to the sales teams
- Develop goals for each team and each sales agent
- Support Sales Team Leaders in day to day management of their teams
- Provide first point of contact for all sales agents on process, team and client issues
- Plan and direct sales team training. Integrate and train new sales agents
- Manage weekly sales meetings with current sales staff
- Reviews progress of sales associates throughout the company. Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team, evaluate performance of sales associates
- Collaborate closely with the recruiting team and support hiring process of new sales associates
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Set individual sales targets with each sales team and establish motivational benchmarks
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for teams and individual sales associates
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Attend all relevant industry events and immerse into industry associations