- TerraCRG facilitates sales of four Brooklyn properties – $10.5 million total
- Cortelyou Road Site Sold, Paving Way for New Development
- Developer buys Brooklyn site for $2 million with plans for mixed-use project
- TerraCRG sells $13.2 million Park Slope development site
- Selling Points: Builder Buys Park Slope Development Site
- Marks, Matheos and Rafter of TerraCRG reps seller in $3.725M sale of 17,600 s/f Brooklyn development site
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG announced the sale of 55-61 Summit Street
Peter Matheos, Director, Investment Sales & Development, currently focuses on Brooklyn development sites, concentrating on growing untapped neighborhoods into a main hub for work, live and play. Peter joined TerraCRG as an associate in 2008 as part of the original TerraCRG team, working alongside founding partners Ofer Cohen and Melissa Warren. Over the course of a decade, Peter has played a central role in TerraCRG’s rise to the top of the Brooklyn commercial sales market.
Providing crucial market research, property evaluations and marketing implementation, Peter’s creative thinking and passion for real estate development served as an integral part to over 3,000,000 buildable square feet of sales throughout Brooklyn and has been pivotal in the sale of the following properties: 440 Senator St – $4.85M; 9419 5th Ave – $2.5M; 1384-1386 Flatbush Ave – $2.075M; 7517 5th Ave – $1.62M; 7319 5th Ave – $1.64M.
Prior to joining TerraCRG, Peter worked in banking for over three years where he gained comprehensive banking and finance knowledge. Peter is a graduate of CUNY College of Staten Island with a double bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management and a minor in Finance.
A Brooklyn native, born and raised in Sunset Park, Matheos has spent time in various South Brooklyn neighborhoods. Currently, he resides in Dyker Heights and is a property owner himself, managing two multifamily buildings located in Sunset Park and Bay Ridge.
- Recently Closed