- TerraCRG sells $13.2 million Park Slope development site
- Selling Points: Builder Buys Park Slope Development Site
- CO’s 30 Under 30: The Top Leasing and Sales Professionals of 2019
- Marks, Matheos and Rafter of TerraCRG reps seller in $3.725M sale of 17,600 s/f Brooklyn development site
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG announced the sale of 55-61 Summit Street
- Renderings Up For Residential Site At 137 Carlton Avenue, Fort Greene, Brooklyn
Mike Rafter joined TerraCRG as an Investment Sales Associate on the firm’s leading sales team in 2017. During his first two years at the firm, Mike and his team have closed on over $400M worth of development, industrial, multifamily & mixed-use properties in Brooklyn. Mr. Rafter takes a diligent approach to studying new market trends and their effects on the Brooklyn market.
- Recently Closed