- TerraCRG Sells $42 Million Multifamily Portfolio in Midwood
- TerraCRG in $42M Sale of Brooklyn Apartment Portfolio
- Midwood Building Portfolio Sold for $41M
- CRE Brokers Feel ‘More Hope In The Air’ As New Challenges Set In
- Top Young Professionals Class of 2021
- Cohen, Lebor and Matheos of TerraCRG broker $7.4M sale; $3.95M deal by Cosentino and Thomas
- 3 mixed use buildings sell in Flatbush for $3.9 million
- Proposed Urban Village Development To Bring Over 2,000 Affordable Units To East New York
- TerraCRG welcomes Viola, Thomas, Finnerty, Hason, Hershey, Cobb, Stavrakis and Hewitt
Isaiah Thomas joined TerraCRG in 2019 as an Investment Sales Associate. His focus is largely on multifamily and mixed-use assets across Flatbush, East Flatbush, Crown Heights, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bushwick and East New York. Isaiah is also heavily involved with Community Board 5 and was appointed by the previous Brooklyn Borough President, and current Mayor Eric Adams, in an efforts to support the East New York, including Cypress, Spring Creek, Starrett City, Gateway and Highland Park regions Isaiah serves on the Land Use and Housing committee facilitating conversations between local politicians and affordable housing developers.
Isaiah came to the “Only Brooklyn” firm with a strong background in real estate. Isaiah started in the industry at a very young age before he completed college. During his early years in the business, Isaiah was involved many internships at companies such as Sterling National Bank working on their commercial banking team, Choice NY Management working as a Property Manager, working at Avison Young as an analyst on their Investment Sales Team.
Isaiah is also graduate of Wesleyan University where he was a student athlete playing Defensive End for their football team and achieving a bachelor’s degree in Economics.
A true Brooklynite, Isaiah was born and raised in Brooklyn giving him a unique advantage when it come to understanding the neighborhoods as well as connecting with property owners. Isaiah in his free time enjoys cars, traveling, working out, cycling and spending time with family.
- Recently Closed