- CRE Brokers Feel ‘More Hope In The Air’ As New Challenges Set In
- Top Young Professionals Class of 2021
- Cohen, Lebor and Matheos of TerraCRG broker $7.4M sale; $3.95M deal by Cosentino and Thomas
- 3 mixed use buildings sell in Flatbush for $3.9 million
- Proposed Urban Village Development To Bring Over 2,000 Affordable Units To East New York
- TerraCRG welcomes Viola, Thomas, Finnerty, Hason, Hershey, Cobb, Stavrakis and Hewitt
Isaiah Thomas joined TerraCRG in 2019 as an Investment Sales Associate. His focus is largely on multifamily and mixed-use assets across Flatbush, East Flatbush, Crown Heights and East New York. Isaiah was also recently appointed to Community Board 5 by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams in an effort to support the East New York, including Cypress, Spring Creek, Starrett City, Gateway and Highland Park regions.
Isaiah comes to the “Only Brooklyn” firm with a strong background in real estate. Previous internships and roles include companies such as Sterling National Bank working on their commercial banking team, working for Choice NY Management as a Property Manager, as well as, being a Summer Analyst working at Avison Young on their Investment Sales Team.
Isaiah recently graduated from Wesleyan University with a bachelor’s degree in Economics and played Defensive End for their football team.
A true Brooklynite, Isaiah was born and raised in Brooklyn and enjoys cars, sports, traveling and spending time with family.
- Recently Closed