- 2019 Ones to Watch: Fred Bijou, TerraCRG
- Here’s what the $20M-$30M NYC investment sales market looked like last week
- Cosentino, Bijou and Satanovsky of TerraCRG handle $2.7 million sale
- POKO deals Brownsville theater for $53M
- DEVELOPER SELLS HISTORIC BK MOVIE THEATER FOR $53M
- Selling points: TerraCRG is marketing three adjacent mixed-use buildings in Bushwick
- Selling Points: Terra tapped to sell apartment building
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG selling vacant resi development in East Williamsburg
- ON THE SCENE: COMMERCIAL SALES AND EXCLUSIVES UNDER $10 MILLION
- TerraCRG Arranges $2.2M Sale of Mixed-Use Building in Brooklyn
Fred Bijou joined TerraCRG in November 2016 and is currently a Senior Associate. Working alongside Matt Cosentino and Eric Satanovsky, Fred focuses on the sale of multifamily, mixed-use, retail, and office properties in Brooklyn’s Bushwick, Bedford-Stuyvesant, and East New York neighborhoods. In just two years of his career with the company, Fred was recognized as a Commercial Observer 30 under 30 Young Professional Honoree.
Prior to TerraCRG, Fred worked as an asset manager and leasing agent at Orfali Group, LLC. In this role, he managed the family’s real estate portfolio which included large multifamily buildings, strip malls and retail condos throughout New York and New Jersey. He was the exclusive leasing agent and building manager for the Valley Mall Plaza – a shopping mall in New Jersey, and the Bridge Suite Apartments in Manhattan, NY where he oversaw building operations, managed construction and was responsible for the renovations of over 75 apartments.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, Fred earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate from Baruch College and currently attends NYU’s Schack Institute of Real Estate. Fred actively volunteers at Reach for the Stars – Bikur Holim, a program that helps special needs children.
- Recently Closed