- Cosentino, Bijou and Laboz of TerraCRG sell renovated, free-market building in Bushwick, Brooklyn for $1.95 million
- $10M and under sales keeping these firms busy
- TerraCRG facilitates sale of two properties: $5.082 million total
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG has been retained to sell 89 Wyckoff Avenue
- On the scene: TerraCRG announced the closing of the mixed-use building at 219 Irving Avenue in Bushwick
- 2019 Ones to Watch: Fred Bijou, TerraCRG
- Here’s what the $20M-$30M NYC investment sales market looked like last week
- Cosentino, Bijou and Satanovsky of TerraCRG handle $2.7 million sale
- POKO deals Brownsville theater for $53M
Fred Bijou joined TerraCRG in November 2016 and is currently an Associate Director. Working alongside Matt Cosentino, Fred manages a team focused on the sale of multifamily, mixed-use, retail, and office properties in Brooklyn’s Bushwick and Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhoods.
Prior to TerraCRG, Fred worked as an asset manager and leasing agent at Orfali Group, LLC. In this role, he managed the family’s real estate portfolio which included large multifamily buildings, strip malls and retail condos throughout New York and New Jersey. He was the exclusive leasing agent and building manager for the Valley Mall Plaza – a shopping mall in New Jersey, and the Bridge Suite Apartments in Manhattan, NY where he oversaw building operations, managed construction and was responsible for the renovations of over 75 apartments.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, Fred attended Baruch College where he majored in Real Estate and currently attends NYU’s Schack Institute of Real Estate to further his knowledge in Real Estate. Fred is an avid New York sports fan and actively volunteers at Reach for the Stars – Bikur Holim, a program that helps special needs children.
- Recently Closed