- Cosentino, Bijou and Laboz of TerraCRG sell renovated, free-market building in Bushwick, Brooklyn for $1.95 million
- $10M and under sales keeping these firms busy
- TerraCRG facilitates sale of two properties: $5.082 million total
- 2020 Ones to Watch: Eddie Laboz, TerraCRG
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG has been retained to sell 89 Wyckoff Avenue
- On the scene: TerraCRG announced the closing of the mixed-use building at 219 Irving Avenue in Bushwick
Eddie Laboz joined TerraCRG in November 2018 as an Associate on the Investment Sales team with a focus largely on multifamily and mixed-use assets.
Eddie comes to TerraCRG with a robust background in real estate. Previous internships and roles include companies such as the Shopping Center Group, Meridian Capital Group in the mortgage lending department, Cohen Equities as an acquisitions intern, and Forest City as an office leasing intern. From a young age, Eddie knew he had a strong interest in real estate, especially having grown up in a family involved in the industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Eddie graduated from George Washington University in May of 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in Business and a concentration in Finance. In college, Eddie was an active member of Chabad GW and is an active alumnus. He was also part of the GW Real Estate Investment Fund where he was a portfolio manager and retail analyst, and even studied abroad in Sydney, Australia.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Eddie likes to play basketball, watch sports and travel. He is also known as Ezra.
- Recently Closed