Mixed-Use – 1345 Dekalb Ave – Bushwick
1345 Dekalb Avenue
Want Matthew to contact you?
I would like to be contacted:
TerraCRG has been retained to exclusively represent ownership in the sale of 1345 DeKalb Avenue in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn.
The 11-unit property consists of 10 residential units and one retail store. There are two buildings on the lot: a 9unit, four-story building in the front that is approximately 28 ft x 65 ft and a rear building that is 25 ft x 35 ft and consists of two full floor apartments.
Some highlights of the property include:
• 9,590 SF of leased space.
• 5 of the units are gut renovated, box style, free market units
• 2 of the units are vacant
• Only 3 of the units are occupied, rent stabilized units
• There is significant upside in all the rents, including upside in the free market apartment rents
• New gas boiler, updated electric and new hot water heater
The property is located about 1 block from the Myrtle M train and about 3 blocks from the DeKalb Avenue L station.
The retail development in this location has exploded with some of the best restaurants, bars, cafes and clothing stores opening in the