Williamsburg/Greenpoint Senior Associate, Investment Sales
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that became a true market leader in Brooklyn in just 9 years. The Senior Associate will join a new Williamsburg/Greenpoint Team with an established pipeline of existing assignments and will have a tremendous impact on the teams’ growth and capture of market share.
That growth will greatly depend on people like you who are passionate about Brooklyn real estate, eager to learn and have a make things happen attitude. TerraCRG has been at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, becoming a true market leader in the process. The 9-year-old firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 500+ properties and consistently closes over 50 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The Senior Associate will be part of a collaborative team working towards one common goal, increase the firm’s presence and market share in Williamsburg and Greenpoint. The Senior Associate will report directly to the Team Leader responsible for the Williamsburg/Greenpoint investment sales market and together, as a team of 3-4 agents will spearhead the team’s rapid expansion in one of Brooklyn’s most active and dynamic sub-markets. The position is situated at the heart of the Brooklyn Transformation and, as such, it is instrumental for the candidate to be knowledgeable and passionate about Brooklyn real estate.
- The candidate will bring their own vision and sensibility into the position and they will provide day to day reporting of all sales team activities and progress to Sr. VP of North Brooklyn Multifamily/Mixed Use Investment Sales
- The candidate should be an organizational wizard capable of generating and maintaining a vibrant network of relationships with local building owners, institutional owners, managing agents, and investors
- A networking pro who can communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- The candidate must develop a deep understanding of the market and local area expertise
- A Senior Associate candidate will be comfortable with extensive cold calling and managing multiple marketing processes for sales programs
- Work in close concert with Investment Sales Teams in company presentations and assignment pitches
- Collaborate and assist in the management of an existing team of sales and marketing associates
- Identify new opportunities by staying abreast of market trends and developments
- Become active in the commercial real estate investment sales community
Apply to TerraCRG’s Senior Associate position by clicking the button below. All inquiries and questions will be held in the strictest confidence.Apply For This Position