Associate, Office Leasing
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing firm that became a true market leader in Brooklyn in just 9 years. With the recent addition of industry veteran, Chris Havens, and his deep market knowledge, industry connections, and new office leasing assignments, we are looking to add an office leasing Associate to help grow the division. The Associate will join a growing Office Leasing Team with an established pipeline of existing assignments and will have a tremendous impact on the teams’ growth and capture of market share.
That growth will greatly depend on people like you who are passionate about Brooklyn real estate, eager to learn and have a make-things-happen attitude. TerraCRG has been at the center of the transformation of Brooklyn, becoming a true market leader in the process. The 9-year-old firm — now 30 people strong and growing — has marketed 600+ properties and consistently closes over 75 Brooklyn transactions a year.
The Associate will be part of a collaborative team working towards one common goal, increase the firm’s presence and market share in Brooklyn’s rapidly-changing and growing office market. The Associate will report directly to the Managing Director responsible for the Office Leasing market and together, as a team of 3-4 agents will spearhead the team’s rapid expansion in one of Brooklyn’s most active and dynamic sub-markets. The position is situated at the heart of the Brooklyn Transformation and, as such, it is instrumental for the candidate to be knowledgeable and passionate about Brooklyn real estate.
- The candidate will bring their own vision and sensibility into the position and they will provide day to day reporting of all leasing team activities and progress to the Managing Director of Office Leasing.
- The candidate should be an organizational wizard capable of generating and maintaining a vibrant network of relationships with local office building owners, institutional owners, managing agents, and office tenants
- A networking pro who can communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- The candidate must develop a deep understanding of the market and local area expertise
- A Associate candidate will be comfortable with extensive cold calling and managing multiple marketing processes for leasing programs
- Work in close concert with Office Leasing Team in company presentations and assignment pitches
- Collaborate and assist in the management of an existing team of sales and marketing associates
- Identify new opportunities by staying abreast of market trends and developments
- Become active in the commercial real estate office leasing community
- Must have a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker)
- Must be passionate about leasing, marketing, and the Brooklyn real estate market
- Must be a team player with excellent people skills
- Must be comfortable with hands-on leasing and marketing activities including extensive cold calling
- Must have strong written and communication skills and a basic understanding of finance
- Must have superb organization skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and be comfortable using computers and the Internet on a daily basis to conduct research and other tasks
- Must possess excellent phone skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or finance is helpful but not required
This is an independent contractor/commission only based position.
Apply to TerraCRG’s Office Leasing Associate position by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and questions will be held in the strictest confidence.Apply For This Position