- One the scene: Cushman tapped for 1559 York, TerraCRG hired in Prospect Heights
- RedSky adds 571 Fulton Street to massive DoBro development site
- Cohen, Marks and Lebor of TerraCRG arrange $62 million sale in Brooklyn
- Two Trees completes Gowanus assemblage with $62M deal
- 2018 Ones to Watch
- $53M Gowanus site sold
- Cohen, Marks, Hess, and Lebor of TerraCRG close $9.75 million deal; Prospect Heights building located at 267 Flatbush Ave
- Renderings Up For Residential Site At 137 Carlton Avenue, Fort Greene, Brooklyn
- ON THE SCENE: TerraCRG selling vacant resi development in East Williamsburg
- Kushner Selling Two Buildings in Brooklyn Heights
Daniel Lebor is Director of Business Development, previously Associate Vice President on Ofer Cohen’s and Dan Marks’ leading sales team at TerraCRG. Dan started with the firm in December of 2015, where he specialized in M-Zoned properties, with a focus in neighborhoods north of Atlantic Avenue.
Prior to beginning his real estate career, Daniel spent over 10 years as a professional fine art and commercial photographer, including three years of running his own commercial photo studio in Lower Manhattan. His work has been featured in numerous publications, and can currently be found at lebor.com. During his time spent in photography, Daniel also spent four years as the COO for a tech startup in New York City. In 2014, Daniel switched career paths and began his focus on commercial real estate. He started at MNS Real Estate, focusing on industrial neighborhoods with a concentration in Gowanus and Red Hook, and later opened his own boutique firm, LTD Property Group.
Daniel attended NYU and obtained his Bachelors’ of Science in Photography and Art Theory. He was born and raised on Long Island, but moved to the West Village in his late teenage years, and remained there for 13 years. Currently, Daniel resides in South Slope, Brooklyn.
- Recently Closed